Admission Schedule (Tentative)
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION IN UNDERGRADUATE COURSES (2018)
Courses Offered (under Choice Based Credit System; Six Semesters):-
Honours & Shastri (equivalent to BA Honours) Programmes in-
- ANCIENT INDIAN & WORLD HISTORY
- ADVAITA VEDANTA (TOL)
- PANINI VYAKARANA (TOL)
- SAHITYA (TOL)
- Date of Submission of Application (Online only): From 8nd June, 2018 (Friday) (12:00 Noon) to 18th June, 2018 (Monday) (11:59 P.M.).
- Payment of Application Fee:
- Application Fee- Rupees One Hundred only (Rs. 100/-)
- Date- From 8th June to 20th June, 2018 (on all bank working days)
- To be deposited in cash at Bank of India, College Street Branch, Kolkata- 700073
- Publication of First Provisional Merit List - 25th June, 2018 (Monday), (By 4.00 PM)
- First Counseling and Admission - 28th June, 2018 (Thursday).
- Publication of Second Provisional Merit List - 2nd July, 2018 (Monday), (If required).
- Second Counseling and Admission - 4th July, 2018 (Wednesday), (If required).
- 1st Semester Class will commence on 5th July, 2018.
Highlights on the University
- Unitary University with centrally located campus
- Courses offered under Choice Based Credit System
- Good teacher student ratio
- Excellent Heritage Library
- Best quality education imparted by best teachers